When we start our journey towards self-improvement, we have to peel off the layers of our own preconceived notions & beliefs, one after the other. We learn to deal with our negative traits & the energy oozed out from them.
According to me judgment comes in some of the top self-generated problems. Here is how we can deal with it:
1. If you would analyze your past or present, you would realize how being a judge has always wounded you for no reason. Then why to stick to it? Release it for your own sake.[themify_box style=”lavender highlight rounded ” ]Stop judging others; in turn be free from getting judged[/themify_box]
2. When you judge someone, you create a distance, where at the other corner the other person is standing, judging you with exactly the same frequency. Erase your judgmental energy & send a clear message of compassion & gratitude.
3. In Indian culture, we keep in touch with our extended families often. No matter how frequently we meet, we cannot have an idea, what the other person is going through. So, better let them live their life. I mean to say don’t judge your near & dear ones.[themify_box style=”blue, info, shadow” ]
When you describe someone, you describe yourself; and whether or not it is right about the other, it’s certainly right about you. Be aware while judging someone. In fact don’t judge at all.
4. Close your eyes & think of that person as your own child. Remember his/her face & let go of all their wrongdoings, just as you would have forgiven your own offspring’s.
5. If you are judging someone, it means you believe that you are right & the other is wrong. While it may be the other way round. Your thinking is based on your journey & experiences, while other’s is based on his. Think relatively & be at peace.
That’s all, friends! Hope you liked my ideas. If you have something to say or a new idea through which you deal with your judgmental mind, I would love to hear that. Like my Facebook page Life Coach Medhavi Jain & get my daily quotes.
Keep in touch!
Love & Peace